Tuesday 23 August 2011

Quiet Times

Hello hello,

Finally I got my inspiration back over the weekend after a visit to my favourite fabric shop... I got busy making some new lamps and shades over the weekend. Hopefully this helps with sales as they have been super duper slow.. I made one sale last week but my customer hasn't payed and I'm pretty sure they don't intend on doing so in the near future. This really bums me out, it happened around three weeks ago too. I make a sale and then the customer asks to pay via direct deposit and never pays... Does this happen to everyone or just me? Would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Any how, I'm off as packed to the rafters is about to start... Woo Hoo I have so been hanging for this show to come back on! Night all. Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment