Tuesday 23 August 2011

New Shop!

Goodmorning all.... I would like to introduce you to my new shop LuLu's Boutique 
It stocks accessories and decor for little and big ladies.. I have dabbled in this sort of thing befor just as a hobby to do with my daughter but seeing as times are rather quiet over at LuLu's Lamps I thought I would set up a second shope to see how it goes! I have made a few sales already which is super exciting and I am having so much fun sewing and creating! I will still be doing my lamps and concentrate mostly on them but do my boutique on the side... Really enjoying my crafting again and can't wait to see where it takes me.  Have a great day everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I love the hair clips and just purchased some on made it. I'm still eyeing off some lamps for my little ones new room but can't pick a theme as yet. Happy creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stock, Kristen.

    I actually came over to find an email address for you so I could email you my thanks for your comment on the 'bully' post. I thought you were really insightful and made me think 'yeah, that's so true!'. Many, many genuinely lovely people get caught up being bullies in their school years. It's sad, but in a way it makes them a victim of they system as much as the people they bullied. If they can learn from that, then that's gold. x

    ReplyDelete