Saturday 3 September 2011

Hello Hello,

Finally winter is over.. wooo hooo. I have to admit I love winter when it first gets cold. I love snuggeling on the lounge and not feeling lazy for it. I love warm hearty meals and and nights spent in front of the fire (or heater in my case) But by the end of August I start to feel flat and can't think of anything better than days spent at the beach and BBQs with family and friends and those long hot nights, BLISS! over the past few weeks I have purchased a rather large amount of fresh summery fabrics ready for new stock in My Shop . Finally I have started listing some of the new collection. I have been inspired by bright exotic look fabrics in greens, blues and yellows. I am loving stripes at the moment too so there are a few lamps covered in brightly coloured stripes popping up in store. I am also really digging pastely sorbet colours so there will be a few shades in gorgeous pale colours. Here is a snap of a few that I did last weekend and there are loads more I will be listing over the coming few weeks.. Would love to here what you guys think. Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was a lamp person, love your summery colours. And I am also glad winter and chilly weather is coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete