Saturday 9 July 2011

AND THE WINNER IS......................



A big congratulations to the winner of a brand new lamp, Starzyia! Thankyou to everyone else for leaving such lovely comments and giving me some fabulous ideas.
I will be creating Starzyia's lamp over the next week or so and will post it on here once it is finished for everyone to have a look at, Thanks again to everyone for supporting my new blog and giving me the confidence to continue. I will have a lamp giveaway every few months so keep checking in to see when the next one will be held.

1 comment:

  1. wow, how exciting, thank you, I am thrilled to win one of your original and beautiful designs. That hat is obviously very lucky for me, love it! I just got your email, thanks.
    I will be sure to share your blog and shop links with all my friends.

    ReplyDelete